Here is a quick list of what should be in your shopping basket if you are worried about the state of your lungs.
- Water - While you don't need to by water having a water purifier dose help. Drinking lots of water helps hydrate yourself and the body will flush out old stale fluids with toxins in it for newer fresher water.
- Garlic - Also onions and Ginger are very good for lung health and detoxification
- Rosemary - Helps open up the bronchial tubes and is good for clearing mucus
- Alkaline Foods - Keeping your body slightly in the Alkaline side of PH neutral has been found to deliver many health benefits which boost your immune system. Click here to find out more on this.
- Green Tea - Green tea is full of antioxidants which should be included in any sort of detox
- Dairy foods - Milk, cheese, cream and so on cause mucus which is not good for your lung health and breathing.
- Corn Wheat & Soy - Can all cause mucus as well and should be eaten in moderation
- Processed food - The additives in these foods are not healthy and can cause mucus building that drains fluid and toxins into the lungs.